Welcome 123 HP Setup
123.hp.com/setup - Install and download HP Printer driver software for 123.hp.com/laserjet printer setup. Before you scanning a documents into your devices with a 123.hp.com/setup scanner, you need to install the printer scanner driver so that your Printer scanner and devices can communicate. Start by connecting the printer setup scanner to your devices with USB port.
Learn more about what we do
123.hp.com/setup HP Printer on any device (computer, phone etc) you need to download the appropriate driver for your 123.hp.com/laserjet printer. This can be done easily by selecting the correct printer model before downloading the drivers (Supporting Software).
However you must keep in mind the following important points before you begin your HP Printer setup.
1. We have listed below all the models of 123.hp.com/setup printer. Select the appropriate model to download the drivers.
2. Always ensure that the 123.hp.com/laserjet printer is turned ON at time of setup and is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as with the system. You can do this by enabling the Wi-Fi button on the printer to make it discoverable on the network.
3. Check your firewall settings before beginning with the setup to make sure that the firewall is not blocking printer driver.
Setup HP Printer Through 123.hp.com/setup -
Step By Step Guide 123 HP Com Setup - Ways to Connect 123.hp.com/setup Printer to Router (Wireless Setup)
1. Firstly, turn on your wireless printer and use the touch screen display to setup HP printer in a wireless manner.
2. Now from the touch screen, press the ‘setup’ button and select ‘network’ option from the menu.
3. Thereafter select wireless network setup wizard from the ‘network’ menu. Now your HP printer will search for the wireless routers available in the range. Select your network from the list.
4. Enter the WEP/WPA passphrase for the network and then press ‘done’. Now press ‘OK’ to confirm the settings. Press ‘OK’ again to print the wireless test report.
5. Now your 123.hp.com/laserjet printer has been setup on your wireless network.
6. Lastly download and install the printer driver from 123 hp com setup page to finish the process.
Installation of HP Wireless Printer in Windows Through “123.hp.com/setup“
To install 123.hp.com/setup wireless printer on your Windows operating system, follow easy steps mentioned below:
1. Turn on your printer to initiate the setup
2. Now connect 123.hp.com/laserjet printer with the Wi-Fi router. If you are not aware of how to do so, check the steps mentioned previously.
3. Now visit “hp.com/setup” website and download the drivers for the HP printer model you are using.
4. After finishing the download, go to the folder where drivers are saved. Double click on the driver & follow the easy to follow on-screen process to set up the drivers on your system.
After finishing the setup, follow these steps for adding the printer to your PC
1. Go to the “Control Panel” and click on the “Device and Printer” option
2. On the next prompt window, click on the “Add Printer” at the top right corner.
3. Once you choose the “Add Printer” option, you will see a tab from where you can select your printer and then click on the “next” to continue.
4. Wait for a few moments to connect 123.hp.com/laserjet wireless printer with the computer.
5. Finally, your HP wireless printer setup is complete on windows via “123.hp.com setup”
6. You can try to test print any document now.
How do I connect my HP printer to Mac through “123.hp.com/setup”?
To connect Mac computer to wireless HP printer follow the below steps:
1. Firstly ensure that the printer is on.
2. Then connect HP printer with a wireless router (we have mentioned the steps for the same previously)
3. Download your printer’s driver from HP’s website “123.hp.com/setup” for MAC OS.
4. After the driver is downloaded, double click on it to begin installation process.
5. After the installation, continue to the next step of adding on the printer in the MAC 6. Go to the Apple menu and choose “System and Preference”.
7. Now Click on the “Printer and Scanners” Option
8. Click the “+” sign present on the left-hand side corner.
9. Next screen will display with your printer model. Select that now and click the add button to finish the 123 HP setup on your MAC.
Conclusion – We hope this post has well-described “123.hp.com/setup” on your devices like Windows, MAC or mobile. All the steps and processes here are described with the help of professional experts and it will definitely will help you out to understand the use of 123.hp.com/setup.